ALL COLLECTIONS INCLUDE:
All day coverage from prep to late in your reception.
Fine editing/retouching of your gallery.
Lead photography by Jon.
à la carte MENU
WEEKDAY ENGAGEMENT SESSION / $700
COUPLE's ALBUM 10 x 10 28 Pages (60 Images) / $600
COUPLE'S ALBUM 12 x 12 34 PAGES (90 IMAGES) / $800
Two 10 x 10 PARENT ALBUMS / $1000
REHEARSAL DINNER / $1500
FILM (JON ONLY) / $750
We require a 35% deposit of your final package value at the time of signing a contract. The remaining 65% is due within 2 weeks of your wedding day. We accept Zelle and Checks.
Our drone is another camera in our toolkit. If it pairs well with your event/venue and there are no legal limitations we will use them to get some aerial views of your event.
Albums include up to 3 design revisions. You select your favorites and submit them before we begin designing your book(s). Cover options include leather and linen, and all books are shipped in presentation boxes.
We retain the copyright of our work, but all contracts include a release that allows you to use the images with very little restrictions going forward.
We are fully insured, and bring backup gear with us to your event. After the wedding your files are backed up in triplet during the editing process and your memory cards are locked away, not to be used until your wedding is edited.
We have a friendly reschedule policy that allows a straightforward transfer of your wedding package to a new event date within a 6 month window. After that period there is a reschedule fee of 35%.